Purchased a Better Homes and Garden Hygro Cotton Performance Sheet set at Walmart. Washed it before use.

Dried it on low. When I removed the set from the drier it was wrinkled badly. When I looked at the washing instructions it listed iron if necessary. Altho the size was good, the product looked terrible after washing and drying.

Called the 800 number listed on the product and was told I could return product for refund. I will never buy products made by Better Homes and Gardens again.

And now it appears I can't submit this complaint until it contains at least 100 words. That irritates me even more.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of better homes and gardens hygro cotton performance bedding set from Better Homes And Gardens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Better Homes And Gardens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Better Homes And Gardens for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments